The following is an executive summary of the article linked to below.
One of the first things you did when starting your small business was choosing accounting software.. Growing a small business, or any size business for that matter, is not an easy task. The behind the scenes processes sometimes become overwhelming. When you first started, your accounting software probably did a fine job but as you are growing you feel like it is being pushed past its limits and that you might need a new accounting software for your small business.
Here are five signs and 6 questions you should ask as you evaluate your need for an upgrade:
Five Signs that are Ready for an Accounting Software Upgrade:
- You’re experiencing a lack of timely and reliable information, causing delays
- Departments aren’t able to share their information across the business,
creating different versions of the truth.
- Employees are spending too much time on administrative work and manual,
- You’re experiencing too many errors and missing orders.
- Your customer service needs improvement
Six questions you should ask to determine if you’re ready to upgrade:
- Do you need to make smart decisions quickly and efficiently?
- Do you need to streamline your operations to improve productivity and profitability?
- Do you need to adapt and scale your processes and systems with your business?
- Do you need to collaborate more closely with partners?
- Do you need to ecpand your business – even globally?
- Do you need to comply with government regulations and requirements?
We are here to help…
Whether it is learning the new features, upgrading to Sage 100 from Quickbooks or upgrading to Sage Intacct, we are here to help you become more efficient and productive. For a more headache free process – Contact us today.
Learn more about Accounting Software for Small Business
Read the full article here: Have you Outgrown Your Accounting Software?